The Motor Symbol Sequencing function allows your child to learn and produce a written sequence of symbols. A weakness in this area will cause problems in reading, spelling, writing, maths, science and speech. They may be diagnosed as having dysgraphia, dyslexia, dyscalculia, acalculia or other learning problem.
Does your child:
- have messy handwriting, or
- have very neat handwriting that exhausts them
- have irregular spelling
- misread known words
- say the letters m ove on the page as they read
- have difficulty in copying written material from a board
- make careless errors in maths and/or
- have difficulty in keeping his or her place when reading?
How the Arrowsmith Program can help children with dysgraphia in Perth:
The Motor Symbol Sequencing exercise in the Arrowsmith Program will:
- improve your child's handwriting, making it neater, faster and more accurate.
- reduce the number of 'careless' errors your child makes
- improve your child's eye-hand co-ordination
- improve your child's fine motor skills
- speed up your child's reading as he or she won't lose their place, words won't get skipped and the letters will stop seeming to move
- improve your child's spelling
- make your child's speech more precise
- allow your child to write more easily
If Motor Symbol Sequencing is a problem for your child or a child you know:
for a no obligations chat about how the Arrowsmith Program can help children with dysgraphia in Perth